Monday 20 July 2015

Stock Rumor for week 20th July 2015 - Bintai

Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim and happy holidays for non-muslim friends who did read my blog recently.
I realized that if only theory will made those readers feel sleepy and stop to follow my next blog. So, start from today I will share some stock rumor with you.

Today BINTAI (stock code: 6998) up 0.055 closed at 0.370 but I tell you start from tomorrow it may go down to at least 0.340. Do you believe it or not? If really happen then  I explain why. It is no point for me to do so much explanation if it not true. I dislike taking your precious time for something that will probably happen only.

However, for long term, bintai can approach Rm 1. I don't have any crystal ball. But, let me do a calulated guess.

Calulation wise:
Bintai earning is 7 sen this Q. Anualized is 28s. If PE is 10 (peer group comparison) then it is worth rm 2.80. But, let us give some discount to it, is 50% okay. Now, Bintai should worth rm 1.40.

So, Bintai warrant should worth rm 1.20 as the conversion price is 20 sen.

Say, i am a kiasu investor. How much i am to loose and how much i am to win. Say, i buy 35 sen as above, i am to loose 35 sen but my earning is rm 1. A factor of 3:1 at 50% discount to fair value. Is this worth to punt, be my guess. Time will tell. I might be wrong but at least i am taking a calulated guess and i know even if i am wrong, i am wrong knowing that i have more chance to be right than wrong.

I have not added in the potential of singapore MRT contract and singapore-kl high speed train. Good luck! Bon Voyage Bintai!






Disclaimer:The information in this blog and any attachment(s) hereto is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this blog and then ignore it from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, any use of, reliance on, reference to, disclosure of, alteration to or copying and/or distribution of the information contained in this blog, for any purpose is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. I, myself shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage caused by viruses transmitted by this blog or its attachments nor for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. This contains in this blog just for study purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment