Saturday 18 July 2015

Introduction to Bursa War

I am one of the warrior in the  bursa stock market. In my blog, I will share with you (my reader) about my experiences of being in "war" with bursa. Why the  term 'war' was chosen? However, Stock market is not similar to a 'real war'? The proof why I said so?

During the 1997 Asian Economy Crisis, a lot of victims was 'killed' by the crisis and they votch not to touch the stock anymore or in other word they "retire." I want you to be the survivor in this brutal war.

Market index keep creating new high, a lot of people are very happy with their winning trade. Everyday everyone is making 'easy money' without any effort. 'Easy money' is what people say "easy come easy go." The 'happy time' will poison the human mind. Human never sense the 'dangerous storm' is coming very soon like in Noah's ark. 

4 comments:

  1. When the storm coming? N with what reason?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the storm coming? N with what reason?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody know the exactly storm is reach. But you may know when the syndoms are there. Banking now is tightening thier 'water' (loan). If property bubble broken (pricing dropping)or maybe start 'lelong' house then that is stroming? I foresee 2017 it may happend. Hopefully I am wrong.

      Delete